John, Both Buyer and Seller in Fairfield, CT

Anyone in the market for a starter home or condo alternative in Fairfield center under $440k?

Asked by John, Fairfield, CT Sat Sep 6, 2008

If so, please reply, would love to chat prior to listing. The house is a small colonial near Fairfield center. 2BR, 1.5 baths and a fantastic yard. More information and pictures available. Agents welcome if you have clients that you think might be interested. Brokers protected.

Answers

5
Alan & Melissa Hamilton’s answer
Thank you, John, for entrusting us with the sale of your home on North Pine Creek Rd. We were happy to find you a buyer and at so close to asking price!

Best Wishes

Alan and Melissa Hamilton
Hi John...Thank you for posting the information about your property. My team shares ALL of our buyer information and I am certain that we have at least 6 active buyers who fit this profile . I will pass on the info on to Christine, Kim, Sarah and Floria on my team (all who have buyers for at least 2 BR single family home in this range) as well as the rest of my team who are always adding to their "buyer" profile. We have plenty of 3BR buyers in this range...expansion an option? (my husband is a builder if you need an outside opinion). I may have met you before (through Felicia?). Would LOVE to bring Christine through as see lives right up the street, is well connected with the neighborhood and together we have a property in Riverhurst, Smith and Ann to cross market. If possible, please email me at Julie@vanderblueteam.com or feel free to call my cell at 203-257-6994. Thanks John...hope to hear from you! Julie
Web Reference: http://www.vanderblue.com
Hi There John!

I am currently working with no less than 3 very qualified buyers in this range (one couple from NYC, a Fairfield U parent looking to buy rather than rent for her daughter and a young couple with a small child) in addition to which I network closely with the all of the other full time agents in my office and I know that many of them are also working with multiple qualified buyers in this range. Please call me on (203) 952 8880 or e-mail me at ALAN@221SOLD.COM and give me some more details on this property.

Thanks!

Alan Hamilton ALAN@LISTINGBOOK.COM
I also have both a client and an investor looking for Fairfield, walking from train. Can you contact me thru my website and I would like to set up an appointment to show.
Thanks for the heads up.
Tim

Tim Kellerman
Home Office - 203-254-9310
Mobile - 203-650-2644
Fax - 203-549-0678
http://WWW.TKellerman.com
Timkell1@optonline.net

Oh By The Way... I'm never too busy for any of your referrals!
Web Reference: http://WWW.TKellerman.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 6, 2008
Hello John,
I am a Realtor and do have a client/investor that purchases properties in this price range. If you are willing to provide the address, I am meeting with him on Tuesday evening and perhaps could set something up if this is in an area of interest.
Regards, Linda Cappello
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 6, 2008