Home Selling in Fairfield>Question Details

Sameer Punja…, Real Estate Pro in Fairfield, CA

Anyone deal with a company called AMS Loan Servicing?

Asked by Sameer Punjani, Fairfield, CA Wed Mar 16, 2011

I'm handling a couple short sales for HAFA via Bank of America, and I've been having some big issues with them. You fax paperwork over, and they don't get it. Then you need to call in to make sure they received the paperwork again the following week. They confirm they receive it, but then time goes by and all of a sudden the client isn't approved for HAFA because they didn't get the paperwork on time...

If you have issues like this, escalate this with the Office of the President / CEO of Bank of America. I have the contact information.

Answers

3
I am having problems with Cooperative Short Sale Department and half the time the number is not in working order. If you have Office of the President / CEO of Bank of America phone number, please share with me.

I would really appreciate it.
annette davis,
Prudential Georgia Realty
Seems like common short sale procedure to me.
Sounds like business as usual at BofA...I have lots of similar stories. Just today I was finally able to confirm receipt of my clients tax returns...after faxing them every day to two different numbers for 3 weeks!!! Persistence is definitely the key:-)