Home Selling in Edgerton>Question Details

kwds4, Home Seller in Edgerton, WI

Any one willing to help us sell our Log Home on the Rock River? We are looking for a realtor...possibly need an international realtor.

Asked by kwds4, Edgerton, WI Mon Apr 15, 2013

Answers

4
Curious as to why you need an international Realtor? I'm going to guess you need to sell your home on the Rock River and buy over seas? If that is the case, I am affiliated with the largest real estate network in the world and can get you in touch with a Realtor anywhere in the World! I would be happy to sit down with you and show you the most aggressive marketing plan in the business. Just call me at 608-561-7355. Or visit: http://guaranteedtosellin90.com/

Best of Luck,
TJ Vitense
Realtor, IMSD, BA, CDPE, ABR
The Rock River will probably have more significance to a local buyer than an international buyer. That could mean anyone in the surrounding states that knows and appreciates what the Rock has to offer. We have many people in the area that could easily compete with international buyers for the right property. In fact, if it looks like a promotion primarily to international buyers, some local buyers might assume you've decided they are not worthy to own it and thereby downgrade it just for that. Just saying.
As an IRES (International Real Estate Specialist) I would be happy to work with. Through my IRES contatcs I can market your property throughout the world.

Contact me for more information.

Rich Moen ABR, IRES
Rmoen@remax.net
Please feel free to contact us. We can get you connected to a great agent with international connections.

Jen and Mark Bowman
941-840-0117