Eileen, Home Seller in Green Acres, FL

Any Realtors familiar with Nautica Isles development in Greenacres. I'm thinking about selling ?

Asked by Eileen, Green Acres, FL Thu Aug 28, 2008

I have a 3 / 2.5 bath, over-sized fenced yard, on the lake, the Bermuda model. Is anything selling ? I've seen alot of foreclosures in the area.. and hate to compete with some of those low prices. Any recommendations ?

Answers

7
My team works this area. Right now the market has a lot of pre-foreclosure and bank owned properties.

We would need to do a Comparative Market Analysis(CMA) for your property to determine price. We can arrange for tomorrow or the weekend.

There are different factors that need to be considered. Like, how fast do you need to sell? What is your mortgage balance? Do any repairs need to be done? Are you up-side down?

Please take a look at the current properties my team has for sale. Let me know if we could be of assistance.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Aug 28, 2008
Herman Chang, Real Estate Pro in Palm Beach Gardens, FL
Hi Eileen,

I am attaching a link to my MLS report that I just ran for you. I hope it works. If not, you can contact me offline and I will send you the same thing. The report I ran is all sales in Nautica in the past 6 months, minimum 3/2.5 homes.

GOOD LUCK and feel free to contact me.

Scott Miller
Realty Associates
561-716-4060

http://rmlsfl.mlxchange.com/Pub/EmailView.asp?r=925297758&am…

copy and paste this to your address bar
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Aug 28, 2008
Hi Eileen. This advise maybe a little late, but you know what they say:-)

The biggest problem when competing with short sales and foreclosures are usually the appraisals. That being said, there are many strong buyers looking for nice homes and they don't want to work a short/bank owned sale. Those homes are usually distressed, require a lot of work and the process is not very smooth.

If I can be of any assistance please let me know.

Aaron Cohen
Hi Eileen,

With todays market it is best to evaluate not just your home but also the surrounding areas. Even though there are a lot of bank owned properties on the market at this time, your price may still differ depending on the upgrades your home has compared to other homes.

I would recommend scheduling a meeting with an experienced Realtor to determine the value you have in your home and preparing a CMA (comparative market analysis) to get a market value on your home.

If you would like to meet to get a no obligation evaluation and CMA for your home please feel free to contact me.

Sandra Gold - Realtor
Keller Williams
561-860-3321
DestinationDreamHome@gmail.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Nov 4, 2012
Hi Eileen,
I'm very familiar with your model in Nautica Isles - I have sold several in there. There are several distressed properties - but there are many private sales which are selling, too! The inventory is low right now so this might be the best time in a long time, for you to sell at or above market value.

I have a very agressive marketing plan that I use, and will help you to get the best possible price in the least amount of time in this market. Go to my website (http://www.RealtorAnnaMarie.ListingBook.com) and register for a free search account so that you can see what the competing properties are in Nautica Isles. (or just give me a call and I'll set it up for you) I live and work in greenacres everyday - would love to help you out! Simply email me from my website, text or call on my mobile anytime: 561 -662-5400, 7 days a week.
Anna Marie
Hi Eileen,

I have sold several homes in Nautica Isles, it's a great community. Yes properties are selling, however they need to be priced aggressively due to the fact you are in competition with the pre-foreclosures and foreclosures.
Give me a call and we can talk over coffee.
Web Reference: http://Sherrykoerick.com
I have a great love for Nautica Isles. I'd love to help. I work all of Palm Beach & have over 15 years experience. Karen 561-866-5743