Housepoor, Home Seller in Birmingham, AL

Aggressive Short Sale Agent Needed ASAP!

Asked by Housepoor, Birmingham, AL Wed Mar 31, 2010

I need an agressive short sell agent to work with me and bank on selling my property in Ross Bridge. I am at the end of the rope. House has been on the market since Jan 2009 and only one offer (60k below listing). Please email me if you can help. Thanks.

Answers

12

I understand your frustration and would be happy to help you sell your home as a short sale. I have had success with three short sales with Bank of America in the past year and I know their processes like the back of my hand. I know how difficult the bank can be, but know some of the "rules" that other agents may not know.

I just sold one of my listings in Butler Springs area of Ross Bridge - 4008 Butler Springs Place and I am very familiar with Ross Bridge. I may even have a buyer depending on where your home is located in Ross Bridge!

My contact info is below. Please feel free to contact me at your earliest convenience.

Happy to help,
Allison Sanders
205-447-0643 Cell
Red Hills Realty
ASanders@RedHillsRealtyLLC.com
I am happy to help! I have had great success working with bank foreclosures over the last few months. Please feel free to call me at 205-901-6399. My office is conveniently located to that area. I look forward to hearing from you!
I have been trying to buy in Ross Bridge since July of 2011. Closing was set last month and the place did not appraise for my offer and seller was not willing to take appraisal price, so I'm back in the market AGAIN. It's frustrating from buyers and sellers when banks are involved!
If you are considering a short sale, EXPERIENCE is everything. Choose a Birmingham, AL short sale specialist with a proven track record! Check out -
any LEGITIMATE cash buyers interested in property, please email me at mgsessions@hotmail.com.

Property:
http://www.trulia.com/property/1074409934-3908-Greenside-Ter…
I'm Shelly Terry with RealtySouth. I've successfully closed a short sale property which I listed. I am certified by the National Association of Realtors as a Short Sale and Foreclosure Resource. I live just a few miles from Ross Bridge so you could count on responsive servicing if your home is listed with me. Also have been a selling agent for homes in Ross Bridge. Please give me a call at 482-7676 or send an e-mail to sterry@realtysouth.com if you'd like to speak and meet with me.
I know of some cash buyers (investors) who might be interested in that property.

Please feel free to PM me with more details.
Hey there! DON'T GIVE UP!! Short sales can be a headache only if you let them! I LOVE short sales!! I have over 3 years experience in selling and closing short sales. I have references from past sellers if you want them. Call me, 337-4410, to set up an appointment to interview or email me, bekahsells@gmail.com and I will send you a short sale prelisting package full of everything you can expect from going through a short sale.

Talk to you soon, Bekah

(PS: I attached some information about taxes on short sales, in case you were worried about that)
Has your agent gone online with the newer Equator system rather than the older fax system yet? This is suppposed to be more effective. It requires you loading up your information with on line again.

Short sales are an odd duck and quite frankly tough for everyone to deal with. BofA doesn't give pre approval prices easily if at all.
I have been working with BAC since November 2009 trying to get my loan modified. I have also had my house on the market since Jan 2009. Was unemployed from Jan 2009 to April 2009 and had my income reduced by 35%. Wiped out savings and maxed out CC. Can't afford the place anymore and it is liability rather than an investment. I have been in contact with BAC on a weekly basis. They haven't done anything with the loan mod. Dragging their feet. Ready to give up.
Have you been in contact with the bank endlessly (as in once a week every week). Are you trying to get a deed in lieu of foreclosure as well as having the short sale and would that be a better solution for you?. Having been involved with different clients on short sales just recently....the one who consistantly talked to the bank every week versus the one who never contacted the bank made a world of difference in how well it went. Keep asking the bank for an "approved" price. They frequently will say NO but sometimes will change their minds after the listing has been active for a while.

My finding is that short sales have to be under foreclosure prices in order to sell. Buyers just are tired of the longness of the short sales and have to be enticed to submit an offer. Having an approved price with the bank makes a big difference. Good luck to you.
I have experience selling and CLOSING short sales. Please contact me at your convenience and let's get started tomorrow! Gusty Gulas Realtysouth-Crestline 205-218-7560 gusty1305@gmail.com