Maggie Golden, Home Buyer in Kirkwood, MO

Agents with most sales in Ridgeview Place condos

Asked by Maggie Golden, Kirkwood, MO Thu Jan 26, 2012

Answers

2
Bill Oesterle’s answer
Hi Maggie,
There have been 5 condos sold in Ridgeview in the past 12 months and a wide range of days on the market from 56 to 232. This wide range depends on the PLC-Price, Location & Condition. Currently there are 3 under contract and 2 active. One is a short sale and will affect the pricing in the area. As an Accredited Buyers Agent I bring more than most agents to offer you and includes knowledge in HVAC, plumbing, electrical & carpentry. Knowing the area is only part of the puzzle and as a RE/MAX agent I can put together a smooth transaction and properly represent your interest. Call me at 314-581-2260 or email me at billoesterle@remax.net for more information or any other questions you may have.
Bill Oesterle
RE/MAX Gold
Maggie, My real estate partner, Terri Lessaris, and I have sold many condos in Ridgeview over the last few years. There are a few agents that sells condos in there but no one with a large market share. Terri and I both live in a subdivision nearby and many of our neighbors have moved into Ridgeview. We are very familiar with the complex and are top selling agents in the area. If you would like more information, you can email us at Ann&Terri@psphomes.com or call me at 314.706.0481.
Ann Cordeal
Prudential Select Properties