Ram B, Home Buyer in Hillcrest, San Diego,...

A 1170 sq ft home with 3 bed 2 bath in 92026. We have $35000 upgrade with new almost everything. What are the days on market and price.?

Asked by Ram B, Hillcrest, San Diego, CA Fri Apr 11, 2014

I am thinking whether to sell or rent. The property is in 92026. It has dream backyard and personally invested $35000. What can I get ( as of May 2014) Price range. what is my days on market? If I rent it would it be better? Will the market go up in another 1-2 years?

Hi Ram,

I just ran the comps for the past 90 days. Length of time on the market (on the sold homes) ranges from 0 to 19 days. There are 19 homes on the market similar to yours, some of which have been sitting.

In my humble opinion, averages mean nothing until we look at your home. I would like to see your home personally to offer a more customized price range and sale projection.

I try to set up my listings so they sell in the first week. Generally, it's difficult to get a strong price if the home languishes for awhile.

Why don't you give me a call?

Cindy Davis, Broker
SD Home Source Realty
Phone: (619) 379-8616
Email: cindydavishomes@gmail.com
Web: http://www.1sandiegohomesales.com
CA DRE #01363537