Home Selling in Easley>Question Details

Anita, Home Seller in 90230

A home that appraised for $127,700.00 in 2007 in Easley SC do you think it would appraised now in this market for at least 105,000.00.

Asked by Anita, 90230 Sat Oct 29, 2011

Answers

3

Can you give us more details? (s.q, number of bedrooms..) because you have a lot of things to consider.

Best regards
Web Reference: http://www.freudrealty.com/
Hi, Anita! I work Easley almost exclusively as a realtor. I can pull comps for you if you want to email me an address at hmwest@gmail.com. recently, most Easley homes have been selling for 96% of tax market value (see Larry's link above to find your value), and appraising for just slightly over sales price. There are a couple of neighborhoods in your price range that have been ravaged by foreclosures and might give you problems, specifically habersham and cherish ridge. But if your home is well maintained, you should still get over 105. Hamilton Park has had it's share of foreclosures, too, but has maintained it's value fairly well, maybe due to new construction. Hope this has helped!

Heather Carey
Dreamfinders Team
Jackson Stanley, REALTORS
864-607-1189
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 30, 2011
There are a lot of varaibles associated with that, especially location. You can try getting an estimate on your own, using eppraisals.com or the other sights, or get a realtor to pull comps from mls; if in Greenville county, the county website will provide the comps, and will include FSBO not included on MLS. If Pickens, you can go to the home listing in the county website- http://qpublic5.qpublic.net/psp/sc_pickens_mail2.php and punch in the address and it will show you market and tax values, which you can use as a guideline (only).

I'm not a realtor but an investor who purchases in cash or different options, but I also utilize realtors. I'd be happy to talk to you if you are looking to sell and help (no commitment of any kind) any way I can, including finding the best value. You can reach me at 660-9009; Larry Scarborough Home Buying Investments, LLC