Home Selling in New Carlisle>Question Details

Janet, Both Buyer and Seller in New Carlisle, OH

A couple of questions here. I live in New Carlisle, Ohio and my husband and I have found a piece of property

Asked by Janet, New Carlisle, OH Sat Aug 9, 2008

to build a home on. How do I know what a good price per acre is. The owner wants us to make him and offer. Also I need to sell my home first before we can proceed. Our market is really bad and I would like some advice on what I can do to make sure I get the right price for my home and sell it quickly. We have a completely redone 4 bedroom ranch home (not yet listed) in a great location in town. Not sure if the price we are thinking of listing for is fair for our market.

Answers

4
Jeanie’s answer
Hi Janet, you are receiving several great answers, need to know what homes are selling for in your area.
Then, also in the court records you can look up other lots in the area and what they went for , then decide on an offer. I also can give you pointers if you care to call, I am a licensed contractor and have Integrity.
Integrity Custom Homes,
jEANIE POLLOCK
937-206-3397

THANK YOU!
Janet,

You do not need a Comparative Market Analysis (CMA). You need a HPA (Highest Price Analysis) which is a combination of a CMA and a Trends Analysis. It is more in depth than a CMA and ensures that you will receive the highest possible price for your home in a short amount of time. Please feel free to contact me at anytime for more information.

Christina Asad Edwards, REALTOR
2006 & 2007 Sales Masters Top Agent
Christina.AsadEdwards@RealLiving.com
http://www.teamedwards.info
mobile or text 937-205-4741
office 937-573-0082
fax 937-433-3561
Real Living Realty - #1 in OHIO!
Realty, Mortgage, Title, Relocation
You need to ask a realtor to do a CMA for you. A CMA is a comparative market analysis. This analysis takes similar homes and compares them to yours. It includes homes that are currently on the market, homes that sold recently, homes that were withdrawn and/or expired from a listing. The CMA can be designed in a variety of ways to stress features, square footage, style, etc. The land price would also be best determined by using a CMA. The realtor checks recent sales and market prices to determine a fair per acre price. In order to sell your home quickly, you want to price it right with the current market conditions. And remember, the realtor does not determine the market price....the market does!
Web Reference: http://www.donnaboylan.com
Sounds like you need a really good Realtor. Look for one on Trulia in your area. If they are on here it means they are working really hard for their clients. Good luck.
Web Reference: http://www.liveinakron.com