Home Ownership in Las Vegas>Question Details

Bruce Liu, Home Buyer in Honolulu, HI

what type of house are canadian buying now?

Asked by Bruce Liu, Honolulu, HI Tue Jun 4, 2013

Answers

9
I do Foreign National financing if it is applicable for any Canadian that would like to get a loan on Real Estate here in Las Vegas. Call or click and ask me today! I look forward to hearing from you.

http://thenationalrealestatepost.com/find-a-professional/mor…

Thank you for choosing City First Mortgage Services,

Nathan T. Kessler | Sr. Mortgage Loan Originator
City First Mortgage Services
8871 W Flamingo Rd Suite 202
Las Vegas, NV 89147
(C) 702.683.3126 | (F) 702.974.0848 | (O) 702-522-6743
nathan.kessler@city1st.com http://www.city1stlasvegas.com
Company NMLS # 3117 | Branch NMLS # 819501
Individual NMLS # 377217 NV #46175
I think Canadians prefer homes with four walls and a roof located somewhere with indoor plumbing . My daughter is Canadian as well as my former mother in law . They seem to enjoy this sort of home located in Las Vegas .
Strange, I did not realize that all Canadians were the same. From reading the responses below, you would think all of Canada does the same thing. Canadians are people, just like everybody else in the world. They all have preferences. Some like condos, some like single family homes. Some like property on the Strip while others prefer Mountains Edge, Rhodes Ranch, or Summerlin.

I deal with people from all over the world and what people buy is also dictated by the reason they are buying the property. I have sold 2nd homes, 3rd homes, investment properties, and so much more.

I guess what it all boils down to is it depends on the client.

Jeffrey Sklar
Broker/Owner
Desert Valley Realty
702-408-6470
I'm Canadian and bought a condo... 3 - 2. Would love to buy another in the same community if I could find an agent who knows about foreclosures and Bank repo...and auction...

lvenafro@hotmail.com
Due to the fact that we have a high cap rate. Canadians buy investment properties that will give them the best R.O.I. In my experience, Canadians like the properties with tenant already in place. Please keep in mind that you work with an agent who has experience in selling to Canadians. If it's a cash buyer, then it's easy. However, if they plan on financing, then there are a very few companies that actually loan to Canadian nationals. It' important for you to do your homework or work with an agent who has the connections with this niche market lenders.

All the Best!
Dave Gill
Broker/Salesman
18 years experience
Direct; 702-630-1075
Email:Investwithwisdom@yahoo.com
We love Canadians! Contact a Realtor with a strong track record working with buyers. Be honest about how you plan on using the home and what your long term plans are. A good Realtor will know that the guidelines for a great rental property are very different from the criteria for a winter vacation home, for instance. Come on down, you’ll love it here!
Hope you like Hawaiians too , cause that's where this guy is from .
Flag Fri Jun 7, 2013
In Las Vegas, Nevada, Canadians are Single Family Homes. The Vegas market is on fire. We are in a market that is awesome for both buyer and sellers. I have found that they are concentrating on 3 bedroom 2 bath homes around 1200 to 2000 sq. ft. You can either pay cash or finance. We finance Canadians will be required to put down 25%. The ROI is between 9 to 15% depending on the property.
Call Dawn 702-236-6266
We currently manage over 400 homes and 25% of them are owned by Canadians. They are focusing on 3 and 4 bedroom homes, 1500 to 2500 sf in areas we have researched to provide the highest ROI. Some are buying homes with 3 car garage and pool homes. Call me any time and I can answer more of your questions. Matt 702.501.0973
Canadians typically buy houses that have a foundation , four framed walls , a roof and 3-4 bedrooms . My daughter is Canadian and that's the kind f houses they buy.