Roy Dearmon, Home Buyer in Flagler Beach, FL

does the lot go with the trailer or do I haave to rent it, if so , how much is the rent?

Asked by Roy Dearmon, Flagler Beach, FL Sat Oct 5, 2013

Answers

5
Mary Barson’s answer
If the trailers are real nice but real inexpensive, you make up for it tenfold in lot rent. Some are 700.00 a month. You would be better off buying a piece of land and putting your own trailer on it. I won't pay lot rent personally. I wish you could own the land, and have all the amenities. Is there any developments where you have fitness, pool, lawn care, and their are no ass. fees or lot rents???
Home prices are very reasonable and interest rates are historically low so have you considered getting pre-qualified to see if a purchase vs. rent is an available option for you?

If not, contact me and I'll be happy to help.

Bob

Cell: 386.589.4007
email: Bob@FloridaPropertiesBroker.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 6, 2013
Hi Roy,

I do not have a lot or trailer for rent. If you are choosing to buy a home I would love to help you find one.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 6, 2013
Hi Roy, The location your asking about didn't come up. Tell me a little more about the location. Sincerely, Deanna
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 5, 2013
29 Red Fox LN is located in Bulow Plantation. You do not own the land in that neighborhood it is rented. If your not already working with someone I can help you find a home in Flagler County.
Flag Sat Oct 5, 2013
Roy,
Where is the property located?
If it is in Bulow Plantation you pay rent on the lot, About $500.00 per month. if it is in Plantation Oaks you pay rent on the lot. I do not know the fees . If the property is in the Western part of Flagler County, the land is part of the 'trailer' sale.
I really need more info to help you.
C. Pat Denvir
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 5, 2013
The trailer is on 29 Red Fox Ln.
Flag Sat Oct 5, 2013
The trailer is on 29 Red Fox Ln.
Flag Sat Oct 5, 2013