Home Ownership in Stuart>Question Details

asmile4dee, Home Owner in Annapolis, MD

can I force rent to be paid, rent out a room, evict, or move in?

Asked by asmile4dee, Annapolis, MD Wed Jun 12, 2013

5 of us were left a house mortgage free. One brother lives there with girlfriend, his child and her three kids, one is blind and handicapped. 2 of my siblings have signed over as mortgage holders with balloon in 3 years. 2 of us have not signed over the house. His attorney says sign deed or be liable for injuries, costs, ins, taxes, upkeep, and says we have no legal claim or rights as minority holders to evict, move in, or charge rent with myy brother says "sign it over and get money in three years (maybe)or sue me". (brother is working out of state for 2 years but using this address as his home, girlfriend is visiting him for next 2 months)

Answers

2
Sounds like you need to get a second opinion or hire a lawyer who will represent you individually.
What does YOUR attorney say? This is a legal matter and not one that can be addressed in this forum.