Home Ownership in 91701>Question Details

Dee, Home Buyer in Rancho Cucamonga, CA

Would like to get in touch with an local invester in the Upland, Ca.91701 and Rancho Cucamonga,Ca 91729. Buying a home.

Asked by Dee, Rancho Cucamonga, CA Wed Apr 24, 2013

We would like to get in touch with an investor for the areas of Upland, Ca. 91701 and
Rancho Cucamonga, Ca 91729. We want to buy a home.

Answers

4
Also not sure why you would want to find an investor. They are the ones buying up the properties to rent or flip. Typically investor will not play the role as a lender. I have several great lenders that can help if you'd like.
Hi Dee,
I am not sure why you would want to get in touch with a investor to buy a home in Upland or Rancho Cucamonga. An investor typically is buying homes right now to hold and rent out. They are your competition because they typically have CASH to purchase a home.

I can put you in touch with several good lenders to get you pre-approved and help you find a beautiful home. Please let me know how I can be of service. I look forward to helping you.

Joan Patterson, B.A., G.R.I., Realtor, License #01431647
951-204-1864
Hello if you would like I can help you locate a home. I have lived in Rancho Cucamonga for 37 years and work in Upland. I am very familiar with both areas. Feel free to contact me via email or phone and I'd be more than happy to help. Have a great day!

Kari Brandler
1 Advanced Realty & Appraisal
(909)292-6142
RE License 01751970
Kari.brandler@yahoo.com
http://www.karibrandler.com
Awesome...what are your thoughts on how an investor would help you with a home purchase?
In this Real Estate environment, an investor is your competition...

Jory Blake
951.742.3751
Web Reference: http://www.JoryBlake.com