The question should be: What is there not to like about living in Fort Lauderdale?
- Brutal cold weather? We don't have any.
- Horrid hot summers? There is a misconception from northerners about South Florida. They think that because is it 80-85 degrees in the winter then it must be 120 degrees in the summer (that only happens id Arizona, Nevada, New Mexico and TX). In fact it is hotter in the northern states during their summers than it is down here. We have a higher humidity factor but a constant cooling sea breeze.
- Hurricanes? We have one every 10 years contrary to the other parts of the country where they have each year: snow, icing, tornadoes, torrential floods, fires and earthquakes.
- Bad Schools? I don't think so. Broward Elementary School (a public school) ranked #1 in the nation for many years.
- Bad Traffic? OK, I give you that one.
Crime? It is everywhere but we have much less than any other large cities.
- Inadequate entertainment and cultural venues? We are second to New York City sharing equal billing with Miami and Palm Beach.
Bad food? Hec not. Our kitchens offer among the finest cuisine of the world.
The crime rates are low
The international airport is close
The port is close
For more information please go on this link
Look for Hallandale Beach Florida Aerial Video Realtor
Exit Metroquest Realty
Facebook: Lucero Leirvik http://facebook.com/lucero.leivik
We have some of the best shopping in the country along Las Olas Blvd. & the Galleria Mall. And let's not forget the shopping at Sawgrass Mills.
Ft Lauderdale offers Fine Dining and Entertainment along Las Olas Blvd, A1A the beach area and the Intracoastal Waterway.
Live Performances can be found in the beautiful Broward Center of the Performing Arts Center on Las Olas Blvd.
Galleria International Realty
Chad Gray PA, Realtor
Luxury Living Fort Lauderdale
Coldwell Banker Residential Real Estate
100% of clients rated our service as "EXCELLENT"!
Marc Jablon, The Jablon Team
RE/MAX Complete Solutions