yellowgeckol…, Home Owner in Henderson, NV

The description for my home is inaccurate

Asked by yellowgeckollc, Henderson, NV Sun Jul 15, 2012

I want to add myself as the owner. The property is in the name of my husband's and my trust, so the "owner verification" fails. Please help.

I am Jax Robertson. My husband is Russell Daniels, and we own 1 Bluxome Street, unit 304, SF, CA 94107 in the name of the Daniels/Robertson Trust.

Answers

2
The tax records per Realist shows the Following:

1 Bluxome St #304
San Francisco, CA 94107-5520
Owner Info:
  Owner Name 1 : Daniels & Robertson
  Owner Name 2 : Daniels Russells & Robe Jax

Ask your agent to make an appointment for you at their favorite title co to make any corrections if necessary. The costs should be minimal. You may also try doing it yourself at the recorder's office.

Oggi Kashi, 415-690-3792
Paragon Real Estate Group
CA DRE 01844627
Web Reference: Http://www.oggikashi.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Jul 15, 2012
There are three ways to change title to a property legally. First one is to hire an attorney. Second one is to research and find out what the attorney would do and duplicate his steps. The third is if you are refinancing a mortgage or adding a second loan, the title company MAY do a complimentary change of title. I am not sure what you mean by "owner verification" .