Home Ownership in Surprise>Question Details

John Stanchf…, Other/Just Looking in Tooele, UT

Ok, here is the tricky one:

Asked by John Stanchfield, Tooele, UT Sat Sep 28, 2013

I currently reside in one state (living with inlaws), wish to relocate to another, will leave my current employer and will need to find employment where I relocate-shouldn't be an issue based on my line of work and experience-have had some credit difficulties in the past-have since got everything back up to about a 630 credit score and rising, wish to purchase home in new state with 0 or no money down; but current income & job history is considered great from a lending stand-point; is what I want to do even possible?

Answers

4
I would call Mark Taylor, at Awesomerates, 602/361-0707. He is the best, in my opinion, in the field of finance. His website, http://www.awesomerates.com, will give you more information.
After you get situated with Mark, please call me to help you finding your new home.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 28, 2013
Please try the website again: http://www.awesomerates.com, I just did on Google and it was working. I look forward to hearing some great news from you.
Flag Sun Sep 29, 2013
That website does not seem to work?
Flag Sat Sep 28, 2013
From my Experience, the answer would be a no. One, the lending institution is going to want your income from your present employer with at lease 2 pay periods with uninterrupted unemployment, so you would have to have the job before you relocate. And your credit score would allow you to be financed, but not with 0 down. Your best option is to talk to a lending institution or loan officer that does business in the state you are trying to move to. With Century 21 Mortgage, I can put you in touch with someone to talk to with no obligations to use them as your mortgage company should you choose to move forward with the home buying process. There are some programs that still offer down payment assistance also, but there are income limits and other prerequisites to apply.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 28, 2013
Yes I would liike to pursue this any info you could offer would be appreciated. If I leave my current employer could I use my pension as a down- I know there are penelties associated with early cash out of my pension but I am willing to take the hit and start building a pension somewhere else. I just want out of Utah and to be able to purchase in AZ.
Flag Sat Sep 28, 2013
Have you spoken directly with a lender yet? That will be the first step.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 28, 2013
A lender here in Utah or a lender in AZ where I want to relocate? Cause I have talked to neither.
Flag Sat Sep 28, 2013
Please contact a local lender in Az. I can provide you with a few good contacts, and they can guide you and advise you. Let me know if you would like those contacts.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 12, 2013