Home Ownership in 19139>Question Details

catch_all, Home Owner in Philadelphia, PA

My mother recently passed away in harris county. How do I go about transferring the property from her name to mine? Thanks

Asked by catch_all, Philadelphia, PA Fri May 17, 2013

Help the community by answering this question:


Check with a Realtor in that area for the name of a title company that will be more then happy to handle and advised you on this matter if you need or want a referal please feel free to call me in my office at 215-725-5700 X49 or e-mail me direct at PhilCunningham2004@yahoo.com

Philip J. Cunningham Sr
V.I.P. Realty Corporation
7942 Bustleton Ave
Philadelphia,PA 19152
Web Reference: http://www.GreatPaRE.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri May 17, 2013
You will want to speak to a real estate or estate attorney.

0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri May 17, 2013
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer