missybosslad…, Home Buyer in Philadelphia, PA

Is an attorney the only one that can file a quiet order of stay?

Asked by missybossladybryant, Philadelphia, PA Sat Mar 16, 2013

My family owned a property in Mt Airy and parents, grand-parents and the executor of the will all are all deceased. The city did not sell the property, but some how someone has sold the property several times and had the deceased executor sign off. I need a realtor or attorney that is knowledgable about how this can be handle. I wasnt the property listed into my name necause I am a surviving child. Any suggestions or thoughts?

Help the community by answering this question:


Contact the cityof Philadelphia though 311 or your city council person please call me in the office 215-725-5700 x49
Web Reference: http://www.GreatPaRE.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Mar 17, 2013
You need to obtain an attorney that specializes in real estate matters.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Mar 16, 2013
Thanks Don!
Flag Sat Mar 16, 2013
You probably won't find too many Attorneys on Trulia:
You also won't find Realtors who give LEGAL advice.
One thing that you might look into; an individual can always act as their own attorney.

Good luck and may God bless
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Mar 16, 2013
Thank you Ron!
Flag Sat Mar 16, 2013
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer