Home Ownership in 10469>Question Details

Brandy, Home Buyer in New York, NY

I'm looking for Exp. Realor to help me in the process of buying my first home

Asked by Brandy, New York, NY Tue May 29, 2012

i need someone with knowlegde of section 8 home ownership program.

Answers

5
Nelson Fuentes’ answer
We do Section 8 rental everyday at my office, but I do recomend to be specific on the type of section 8 program you are looking for.
Could be section 8 tenants, tenants that works, others are from Public Assistance and special program from disabled tenants.
When you have a chance pass by the office and I will connect you with my best agent that do a lot of section 8 rentals every day.
On regards the purchase of the house, you can set up an appoitment and I will be more than glad to assist you in all of your needs on Residential Properties, giving you my advise on the Mortgage Process,
and to explain everything to the beginning to the end.

Call me at 347-219-9389
Nelson Fuentes
Mi Casa Realty
okay.. thx u all for responding, I will follow up on the leads!
Brandy,

I do not have much experience working with the Section 8 Homeowship program but have a few clients that have inquired about this program as well as the Down Payment Assistance program (I would be glad to forward the information have to you). The process is not much different to than anyone else buying their first home. The factor that is different is, you will have to attend a class for first time homebuyers and supply specific documentation to the local Public Housing Agency that is in the area you are considering purchasing in. The Public Housing Agency will have to approve the property that you want to purchase.

Please email or give me a call if you would like to discuss further.
Hi Brandy,

I'll be more than happy to assist you with home buying process plus we have a rental division so we specialize in section 8 as well. Please call me at 917-848-4655 to discuss further details so I can provide you with the highest level of service and representation. Thank you!
Hello. I am not experienced with section 8 but I know of several very experienced agents within my office. If you'd like to share your info. I will have someone call you in the morning or at a time that you choose to specify.