Chrystal Kel…, Home Buyer in Sharon Hill, PA

I am looing for an old warehouse, no longer in use, that I can gut out than renovate to make it my new home

Asked by Chrystal Kelly, Sharon Hill, PA Fri Apr 5, 2013

I am looking to own my own home, and I want it to be how I design it. so I figured the best way was to get an old warehouse and do it myself.

Answers

2

When I think of warehouse, commercial and industrial zoned areas come to mind.

You could also talk with an architect and home building company to collaborate on your ideas. I can help you find a lot where you would like to build.

The other idea I can think of is something in the city.

Let me know if you would like to talk about this....it's best to email me your name, number and best times to reach you.

Abigail Manero
Century 21
abigailmanero@gmail.com
610-329-0523
Cool project. I would love to help you with this. I specialize in unique projects and when the time comes, I have the best architects/designers that would love to help you with this.

We should talk! Can I buy you a cup of coffee at a Starbucks near you? I'll bring my laptop and we can look at a couple things.

Eric Axelson, Associate Broker
Kurfiss Sotheby's International Realty
856.979.5967 m
axelson@kurfiss.com
Web Reference: http://SellingPhilly.com