Home Ownership in Daphne>Question Details

bajewel4u, Home Buyer in Pensacola, FL

I am interested in buying a condo in Daphne. This is my first time purchasing property. How do I find out what the monthly condo fees are?

Asked by bajewel4u, Pensacola, FL Fri Jul 12, 2013

Answers

7
Do you have anyone helping you locate a property yet? Give me a call, if not, so we can get started.
You will need to find out from your realtor in regards to what the property owner association fees are and what that includes. For instance, I have a condo for sale in Daphne Alabama at 4 Yacht Club. The monthly condo fees are $396 and this includes the exterior insurance,common area maintenance, termite bond and basic cable. Property taxes are separate. In reference to insurance, you would want to add content insurance to cover those items within your condo i.e. furniture and personal belongings. As always, work with an experienced real estate agent that can address all your concerns.
As a first-time home buyer, have you researched your ability to get financing? This will help you determine your buying power so your Realtor is able to assist you in finding something that doesn't exceed your budget.

It will also make it possible for you to pursue properties for which a letter of prequalification is required. When I'm the listing agent, I always recommend requiring such no less than five business days after being under contract. This assures everyone that you should be able to close the deal rather than having the result of the property being off the market for a month, causing the seller to miss other buyers while you find out you can't get the required financing.

Visit my profile by clicking on my picture, then give me a call. I can explain what questions you need to ask when deciding who you want to do your financing so you don't end up will unnecessary hits on your credit report that would cause a higher interest rate in the end.

I look forward to assisting you to success!
Your Buyer's Agent will assist you with obtaining that information. If you are not already working with someone, give Julie Martin a call and she can assist you.

If you are looking to purchase a property, working with a knowledgeable and seasoned loan officer is critical in today's market. Getting Pre-Qualified is the only way for you to find out your mortgage options. To get Pre-Qualified for your purchase, you can submit your request online at http://www.rodneymason.com.

Rodney Mason, NMLS #151088
Sr Loan Officer
Prospect Mortgage
825 Juniper St NE, Atlanta, GA 30308
Office: (404) 591-2453
rodney.mason@prospectmtg.com
Apply Online at http://www.rodneymason.com
Licensed in Alabama & Georgia with over a decade of mortgage lending experience.

Prospect Mortgage offers a full selection of mortgage programs including:
Conventional | FHA | FHA 580-639 FICO | FHA 203K Renovation (Streamline & Consultant) | HomePath® | HomePath® Renovation | HomeStyle® Renovation | VA | USDA | GA Dream | Jumbo Financing
Good question. They are based on services and amenities provided. I work the Daphne, Spanish Fort, Fairhope areas and will be happy to help you.
You can contact me. The condo fees are in the Multiple Listing Service information. I would be happy tp help you. Julie@portcityrealty.com / 251-665-4665..
Just ask your Realtor and they will be able to update you.