Home Ownership in Tampa>Question Details

hdadosh, Home Buyer in 33647

Hi Irecently got a job in Tampa, my job location is in 33634 area.general. I am looking to buy a house with Excellent rating public school

Asked by hdadosh, 33647 Fri Feb 7, 2014

Hi Irecently got a job in Tampa, my job location is in 33634 area. I am new To Florida in general. I am looking to buy a house with Excellent rating public school min 9/10. looking for 4000 sq foot with pool built in 2000 . max 20 miles away from 33634 area

Answers

6
I am a real estate investor in the tampa bay area. I can be of great service to you in looking for a good deal. Send me an email with details on what you are lookng for.

ericacartagena14@gmail.com

My name is Geniece Joseph, Realtor at Keller Williams Realty New Tampa. I specialize in home purchases in the Tampa Bay area. To get a better idea of the specifications that you are looking for, please contact me when you have a moment. I can be reached at

Geniece Joseph
(813) 421 - 0188
http://www.tampabayhomesrealty@gmail.com
http://www.TampaBayHomesRealty.com
Send Me and email to cartaerica@yahoo.com. I am a local investor and able to provide You with some options of properties that fit your criteria. Looking forward to your response!
Give me a call or send me an email and I'll send you some school information if you like. 727-564-4570 or carter@mytampabayrealty.com Be well, Jereme
We would be very happy to assist you in your search. There are many available properties available within your specified area. Please call Cheryl Nelson at 813.810.6100 for more information. Welcome to Tampa.
I would be happy to help you in your home search. I serve on two different school Advisory boards and have a good feel for the area schools. Please review my profile on Trulia and send me a message. You can also reached me directly at 813-352-6219 or TracyHoytRealtor@gmail.com.

Rep truly,
Tracy Hoyt