Livingpeace2…, Real Estate Pro in Rancho Cordova, CA

Hi, I am the owner of this house. This is a 4 BED/3BATH house but TRULIA is showing this s 3 BED/3BATH house. How can I get this corrected?

Asked by Livingpeace2013, Rancho Cordova, CA Tue Sep 24, 2013

Answers

4
Most Listing information comes from tax records unless modified by your Realtor. Ask your realtor to double check the information and verify the bedroom count. Tax records can be difficult to change. Good Luck.
The way to verify is by looking at the tax records. I can gladly do that for you but would need the address. If the tax records are incorrect you can always contact the tax recorders office to get it corrected.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Sep 24, 2013
Trulia is only one site that uses the information on the tax records. Contact your county's tax assessor. There is a way to have that information corrected pretty easily.
This data usually comes from public records, you can send a message to Trulia, bottom of the page or update home facts button