Home Ownership in 95356>Question Details

Brandon Wills, Home Buyer in Salida, CA

Cost to build land on bare land in north modesto 95356

Asked by Brandon Wills, Salida, CA Mon Apr 16, 2012

So id like to build a home in northern modesto, i already have a keen sense of what i would like based on a home ive already seen, looking at granite countertops, carpet bedrooms an office, and hardwood floors. Also having stone and And slate exterior on parts of the exterior and a stone fireplace. Im curious as to what the ball park price per square foot would be on this home. And what would it cost to have it done in a way thats safe for the surrounding grounds and soil, such as covering the ground where chenicals and what not would be.

Answers

2
There are so many factors to be considered....I would talk to a general contractor who knows all the "hidden" costs involved. Call Glen at GRC general contracting. 209-556-8359. He has been doing this for 30 years, I know you can get honest information.
First if its chemicals depending on what they are that a Haz Mat issue you dont just cover it! You will ned to have plans approved theres a lot to be done before you put one nail in one piece of wood. I can get you a list of pros call me Molly Mooney 209 809-5365 or MollyRE@msn.com