Home Ownership in 22911>Question Details

marybarrick, Home Buyer in Yarmouth, ME

Are there any homes in Charlottesville/Albemarle with a first floor in-law suite no more than $550K?

Asked by marybarrick, Yarmouth, ME Mon Jul 15, 2013

Answers

5
Here's an interesting one, and there are definitely others.

If you'd like to email or call me and let me know a bit more about what you're considering (could it be a basement apartment with kitchenette, a space over the garage, is a full kitchen needed, is separate laundry needed, etc, etc) I can send you some other options.

sasha@sashafarmer.com / (434) 260-1435.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Jul 15, 2013
I have a really nice one ready for move-in, 4 BR 2.5 BA, brand new with master suite on main floor, hardwood & stainless & granite, located in Fishersville which is a bedroom community for Charlottesville; $365900.
Yes, I know of one that just came on the market, unfortunately it's a little above 550k. Let me know if your interested.

Matthew Riebel
434-981-3320
Likely you would want to consider building to fit your needs of a first floor in-law suite at that price point. Below is a link to new construction ideas with a max of 550K

Best of luck

Charles@CharlottesvilleSolutions.com 434-515-1585

Matthew Riebel
434-981-3320
Flag Tue Sep 10, 2013
Hi Mary,
If by first floor in-law suites you are speaking of homes with a first floor master suite, then the answer is yes. Typically we do not refer to these homes as having an in-law suite, that designation is usually reserved for the lower level, i.e. basement or terrace level. You can certainly find homes with a first floor master suite for in-laws and have other bedrooms on the second level or on the lower level allowing everyone their space. I can e-mail appropriate listings if you wish.
Steve
434-466-9418