Home Insurance in 30269>Question Details

Kristina Con…, Home Buyer in

who offers the cheapest home and auto insurance in peachtree city, ga?

Asked by Kristina Condo, Tue Apr 30, 2013

Auto insurance seems to be different no matter where you live, but I think that there are probably some good options no matter where you are. My wife and I have been looking around for some auto coverage recently, but we haven't made a decision quite yet. Hopefully we can come to a conclusion soon. http://www.lowcostinsurance.biz/services/
Car insurance is usually a layered system. I used to prefer the bare minimum liability coverage. Going up from there, they begin covering you for different things. The more you pay on deductibles, the more you're covered for. It eventually becomes a bit of a trade-off.
You should try the standards like State Farm, AllState, AAA, etc. Also include two independant agencies because they offer multiple companies in one office. Everyone is different and that is why we have so many companies, each has their own niche. If one was always the cheapest, everyone else would go out of business pretty quickly. Find the policy and agent for that matter thats right for you. Please remember, price is a consideration but so is coverage. Let the agents know you are shopping around so they will put their best foot forward. Good luck.
Donald, the insurance companies you mentioned are actually my top choices. Although, I do have other local companies I'd deal with, as well. I really like the well known insurance companies. To the original question that was asked, "who is the most affordable in Peachtree, GA?" In my opinion, it really depends on what you want coverage for and if you care about certain things. If you want the bare minimum coverage, then there are just too many companies to choose from. It's going to take quite a bit of research on your part.
Flag Fri Nov 21, 2014
There are a lot of variables that go into an insurance premium. Your previous claims history and credit score will also factor in.
Another factor with car insurance is the particular company's loss in that zip code.
Flag Fri Feb 20, 2015