Home Insurance in Santa Fe>Question Details

Mark, Home Seller in Santa Fe, NM

where can I get unoccupied home insurance that covers theft and vandalism for more than 60 days?

Asked by Mark, Santa Fe, NM Thu Nov 20, 2008

Help the community by answering this question:


Why don't you just sell the house?
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Aug 17, 2011
We can do that. We specialize in vacant homes even while being rehabbed. Call us or visit our website. 888-GET-GLIGA or http://www.getgliga.com
Web Reference: http://www.getgliga.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Jun 4, 2009
Mark if you go to an independant insurance carrier they will be able to get quotes from several companies that provide surplus lines of insurance. you can then look at the cost and compare it to a home sitter and see which is more finacially viable. good luck
Web Reference: http://www.ScottSellsNH.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Nov 20, 2008
Having a house sitter might be cheaper.
Unoccupied homes are VERY expensive to insure.
I agree, get a quote from an agent.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Nov 20, 2008
Keith Sorem, Real Estate Pro in Glendale, CA
Contact your insurance company. It has been my experience with past customers that it is not cheap. The insurance companies consider unoccupied residences a high risk. Try Lloyds of London.
Debbie Beichel Albert
Coldwell Banker Residential
Web Reference: http://www.ronanddebbie.net
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Nov 20, 2008
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer