Home Insurance in 91790>Question Details

Cookie, Other/Just Looking in 91790

how much will i pay a month for home insurance?

Asked by Cookie, 91790 Thu Aug 27, 2009

i live in west covina and our home was built in 1936 so its pretty old
i have been trying to fix it and its gone well but i still need alot of work

We need to know if the house has been bolted to its foundation? Insurance companies must offer earthquake insurance at binding and every two years. It does not matter if you want to purchase or not. Also we need to know the address to determine the earthquake zone which will determine if a gas shut off valve may be acceptable if the property is not bolted. This is more of a primary issue than the secondary issue of updates to electrical and plumbing and heating..... you can email the address at brennankathy@msn.com. If u are not insured right now.. go to california Fair Plan.... no water damage and no liability but U need some ocverage. calculate 175 per sq foot minimum....
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Aug 27, 2009
Hi Cookie,
You can expect to pay $35-$50 a month for a basic policy. You should get insurance on your house right away. The guy that I use is Bob Jennings with Calguard Ins in San Dimas.
303 North San Dimas
San Dimas, CA 91773
Office: 909-305-0177
I hope this helps Cookie,
Jonathan Starr
Hi Cookie,

I would be glad to assist you in securing a quote for homeowners insurance on your home. You may reach me by email at mbartlettrealestate1@earthlink.net or by phone at (626)221-8252. Talk with you soon!