John, Home Buyer in Caloosahatchee, Cape...

how much is insurance for a 184.000 house in se cape coral

Asked by John, Caloosahatchee, Cape Coral, FL Sun Feb 28, 2010

Answers

5
The web site mention by Mark Washburn is VERY out dated, specially for LEE County. Over the last few years there have been about 30 + new insurance companies for the state of Florida. Many of which I would not trust for my own home.

It is next to impossible to keep up with ALL the changes that happen with companies closing down certain counties or even certain zip codes, not to mention the rate increases that are getting approved.

Again your best bet is to have a local agent since they work with the area everyday.
Here is a State of Florida resource which allows consumers to get estimates of home owners insurance costs: http://www.shopandcomparerates.com/HOCompareSelect.htm

Good luck with your search!
Hi John,

I am an insurance agent in LEE county. I would be more than happy to help you figure the cost for home insurance.

give me a call and I will get some rate for you.

Mark Nellans 239-489-2838 X105
Hi John,

There are alot of factors that go into figuring out how much insurance costs. The age of the home, if it is in a flood zone, if there has been a wind storm mitigation done on the stucture.

You could contact Carlock Insurance for a quote. There number is 239-549-0221.

If you need any more info let me know.

John
John Ellwood

Miloff Aubuchon Realty

4707 SE 9th Place

Cape Coral, FL 33904

239-229-9904 cell

239-542-1075 office

239-542-7166 fax

jellwood@TeamAubuchon.com
Why not contact any local insurance carriers and ask for a direct quote based on your needs--do shop around for the product that suits you best.