Richard Ferr…, Home Buyer in 06612

We might purchase a home in Indiantown Beach, Old Saybrook, CT. Can you recommend a reputable home & flood insurance company for shoreline?

Asked by Richard Ferrante, 06612 Wed Mar 16, 2011

property?

Answers

3
Contact a few local insurance companies and ask for free quotes; also check with the local Chamber of Commerce for reputable companies, see link..
http://www.oldsaybrookchamber.com/Directory/category.asp?id=90
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Mar 16, 2011
Hi Richard,

I would reach-out to local independent & national firms with an office located in Old Saybrook or the surrounding areas. I know several folks who either live year round or have summer homes in Indiantown and they use a variety of different firms that meet their individual needs. A quick search on the web will find them for you. Use the BBB or similar for individual company ratings. Hope this helped!
I suggest you contact Nationwide in Madison. I live in Old Saybrook and they service one of my homes for flood insurance. Another suggestion would be for you to see if the home you are looking to buy carries flood and if you can speak to their agent since they are familiar with the property. Hope this was of help. Contact me with any other questions. Spring is in the air :-)