Home Insurance in Greenville>Question Details

Donna G, Home Owner in Greenville, IL

Own small house/cabin on leased land/country club in Green Co. Where can i get insurance for building?

Asked by Donna G, Greenville, IL Thu Dec 15, 2011

Help the community by answering this question:


I would call an insurance professional about that. If you lease land, there could be restrictions on what you can insure because you are not the owner. Here is a contact for insurance Pete Vicicondi, Allied Insurance, 630- 543-4373.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Dec 15, 2011
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer