Question Details

Pandi7546@gm…, Renter in

Our home has been in the short-sale process. I am currently unemployed and the homeowner's insurance due. We cannot pay. What happens now?

Asked by, Wed Jun 12, 2013

Help the community by answering this question:


you should notify your lender. they will most likely get coverage to protect the collateral.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Jun 12, 2013
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer