Home Insurance in Ocala>Question Details

Jessica, Home Buyer in New Hampshire

My husband and I are looking to move ourselves and horses to florida. I am trying to get an idea of what insurance would run. I would be looking to

Asked by Jessica, New Hampshire Tue Mar 23, 2010

teach stdents and train horses on our property. I would be a first time buyer as I now lease in MA so I am somewhat green to costs outside my lease. Any thoughts would be helpful

Answers

4
Karen Cunningham’s answer
There are many horse properties to choose from here in the Horse Capital of the World. The best information on insurance is going to come from an Insurance Agent. There are many variables and they can assist you in determining what will best suit your needs.

I currently own my own horse and take lessons so I have some insight into horse properties. How many horses you own will determine the minimum size of the property.

Check out my web site for some links to information to the local horse community.

Karen Cunningham
Keller Williams
866-369-4044
Whoops I forgot

Insurance company

here Westgate Jones- they do many horse property

ask for Stephanie 352-589-6033

and I am an Old Cowboy - least I can tell the North side and the South side of a horse- never
bought a proper horse - had a paint or two - but all the others were 1/4 horse- mostly because used them on cattle where a 1/4 of a real horse does ok
John
352-978-4539
Hi Jessica,

Here is a number to a local insurance company that may be able to assist you. Fero and Sons Insurance 352-489-2412. They can give you a quote on property insurance, if you have a property your interested in. There are a lot of properties available that would be suitable for horses in the Ocala area. Feel free to contact me if you like me to send you listings that meet your criteria. Just let me know in an email what your primary needs are. jfrasier74@aol.com
Can you buy right away? If so you may get $8,000 from Obama.

Have you thought about the Altoona Area? Nearer Orlando (more student) and in Altoona there are properties that you can ride into Ocala National Forest. Also near Rocking Horse Stables

http://www.rockinghorseht.com

This a 150 acre w/ 100 cross county fences three regulation Dressage areas
they do horse trials , hosts national events, 1988 Olympic Selection , 1998 World, 1995 Pan American

having 70,000 acres to ride in has to be a positive.

Several great listings now in area.

John
352-978-4539
email
John@JohnABennett.net

http://JohnABennett.net