Home Insurance in Phoenix>Question Details

chris326, Home Buyer in Phoenix, AZ

Looking for recommendations on a good insurance broker?!?!

Asked by chris326, Phoenix, AZ Mon Dec 24, 2012

I am purchasing my first multifamily property (many more to come) and am in need of a knowledgeable insurance broker to help me choose the proper policy.

Thanks!!!!!!!!

Answers

12
Interview with several to see who can give you the most coverage for the less money. Do your homework.
Do you have a good property manager helping you with managing your properties?
Contact the local chamber of commerce.
Please call Alin Sarbu 480-246-5008, he can provide you with good price and great coverage!
I can't speak for anyone in the Phoenix area, but I have heard of several good insurance brokers here in Edmonton (e.g., http://www.dyckinsurance.com/about-insurance-brokers-edmonton.html). A good starting place would be to do a simple online search. Jot down the first couple of results and ask around to see if anyone has experience with any of them. I hope you find what you're looking for!
Insurance agents are like any other professional you hire. You should shop around and find an agent that has competitive products, good product knowledge, and risk analisys skills while also being the type of person you are comfortable talking to about your insurance needs and the risks you need to be protected against. You should put 5 agents against each other, learn from each, and then choose the best one for you. Its a bit time consuming but hopefully you are looking for your last insurance agent so it should be worth the time investment.
Hi, Chris,

This agent can research all rates and insurance companies and provide you the best for your needs.

Dennis Morris
(480) 502-4285

10945 E Desert Troon Lane
Scottsdale, AZ 85255
United States of America
dennis@morrisassocllc.com

Lucinda Tkach
Hi Chris:

My personal agent, and the person to whom I have referred many happy clients, is Steven Bernstein, Summit Insurance Advisors, 480-214-3544; steven@sia23.com.

I have been most impressed with his responsiveness to claims, his efforts to find myself and my clients the best pricing and policy coverage, and he has a wide variety of companies from which to choose. Nobody I have sent his way has come back with anything but "Thank You"!!
I have the best! Warburton Insurance 480-759-4101.

Let them know Debbie Nieman with Keller Williams referred you.

Good luck and congratulations!
AZ Insurance Consultants can assist you or answer any questions you may have. 855-688-8200 http://www.azbestcoverage.com . They're very competitive
I have worked with a very good insurance broker over the years. His name is Brandon Walsh and his phone number is (480) 988-6800.
I use Gregg Bonn from Premier Southwest Insurance for myself and my clients. He has access to different companies and policies so can find the best one to fit your needs. Call 480-315-9051 and tell him Lorrie Feld told you to call and he'll take good care of you.

Lorrie Feld
Keller Williams Integrity first
480-570-1074