Home Insurance in 02324>Question Details

ELLENKELLEY4, Other/Just Looking in Bridgewater, MA

Looking for information on foreclosed duple in Bridgewater, MA 02324. Need to know insurance information. Please have someone contact me

Asked by ELLENKELLEY4, Bridgewater, MA Tue Jun 26, 2012

Help the community by answering this question:


Hi, there are home owners insurance, title insurance and maybe Master Insurance policies needed on a duplex. Home buying can be complilcated. I would be happy to help you if you are not working with or planning on working with a particular Agent. Call me at 781-771-8457 or write back - you can find my full profile and beautiful new construction duplex and complex for sale in Hanson at GreatCedarCondo.com! $234,900 and $229,900 is a great price for new construction with granite, maple cabinets, bamboo floors with open floor plan on first floor!
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Jun 26, 2012
Feel free to email me at kimberly.ouellette@century21.com I would be happy to help you.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Jun 26, 2012
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2014 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer