Home Insurance in Geyser>Question Details

Oaktree, Home Owner in Geyser, MT

I had a geyser burst in my T/hse and was horrified when told by M&F that I have to pay the full amount of R6,100.00 as my geyser is too old

Asked by Oaktree, Geyser, MT Sun May 29, 2011

At the AGM at the beginning of the Year I asked the Trustees and Manging Agent if geysers were covered and and I was assured that the geysers were insured.

Help the community by answering this question:

Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer