Home Insurance in New York>Question Details

Mzr, Other/Just Looking in New York, NY

I am looking for a good Home insurance plan for a brownstone building in Harlem

Asked by Mzr, New York, NY Tue Dec 15, 2009

Help the community by answering this question:


First Last’s answer
Do you have any tenants in the building? If you do, what you really want is an insurance package that covers your interests as a landlord as well. Depending on your situation, you might want a Landlord Insurance Package.

It can be difficult to find insurance appropriate insurance. To save time and perhaps money, try calling insurance brokers. Here is a list I found in a search:


Hope it works out for you!

Karla Harby
Vice President
Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
Charles Rutenberg Realty, LLC
127 East 56th Street, 4th Floor
New York, NY 10022
(212) 688-1000 ext. 383
(917) 365-0876 cell and text messages
(212) 688-1919 fax
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Dec 16, 2009
I recommend Marissa at MAR Insurance, great service and great rates!

Mar Insurance Brokerage, LLC
Serving the Community since 1954
800 Westchester Avenue
Suite S634
Rye Brook, NY 10573
Phone: 718-824-8181
Main Phone: 914 733-3607
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Feb 25, 2013
Contact a few insurance companies, compare their products and choose the one that suits your needs best.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Dec 15, 2009
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer