Home Insurance in 32226>Question Details

patricia.ros…, Home Buyer in Jacksonville, FL

How much is Wind & Hail insurance in Jacksonville Fl on a $250,000 home?

Asked by patricia.ross99, Jacksonville, FL Tue Mar 12, 2013

Answers

2
THANK YOU FOR YOUR QUESTION....Patricia...I just checked with Brightway Insurance, Danny Miller, on Park Street....his agent, Peter (647-9995) gave this information which should help you. The price of this insurance depends on many things...including the age of the property and the location of the home in relation to the Ocean......I DO know that the insurance is (904) 854-4555 and Peter at 647-9995. Hickory and I (Donna) know real estate.....and we know who to call when customers have real estate needs outside of our expertise....do not hesitate to contact us for info about anything you need for your home......donna 732-PACK (904) 732-7225 startpacking@comcast.net
Any home that was built in 2002 or later should qualify for the most recent building requirements allowing the maximum mitigation discount on their premium. There are many factors such as where the property is located, beaches vs. inland as well as what type of structure you are insuring, wood frame vs. concrete block as well as the type of roof that was being installed at time of construction. My best advice is to make a few calls to various insurance agents and compare their quotes with the coverage they are offering. If you need assistance in locating an insurance agent or have any other additional questions or concerns you can always reach me at 904-548-3032. Thank you.