Home Insurance in 90027>Question Details

Coco, Renter in Los Angeles, CA

How much approximatelly would home insurance for 700sq.ft condo in Downtown be?

Asked by Coco, Los Angeles, CA Tue Jun 14, 2011

Answers

11
Annual premium is between $300 to $ 150 for renter insurance.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 18, 2015
It is better to get a multi-policy discount
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 3, 2015
Do I need a permit to rent a room out of my home in riverside county?
You should find out how much coverage you need first. The reason I say that is because on a condo your building is usually covered by a master policy the you pay into with your association dues. The policy will cover the outside of the building and you will have to insure the inside. Call the association and ask them what the master policy doesn't cover and then you buy insurance to cover "the gaps". Most condo policies are anywhere between $150-$400 depending on where the condo is located, the amount of coverage you need, and yourself. The owner of the condo is always part of the consideration when it comes to the price of the insurance. Someone who keeps leaving the fire on the stove and burning dinners will be more than someone who never had a claim. I would love to give you an accurate quote if you are looking to renew your policy at a lower rate.
Hey Coco!

Are you talking about Home Owner's Insurance or Renter's Insurance?

These two are very different from one another, but the common driving force of any insurance (auto, personal, home, etc) is the amount of coverage you are getting.

I have had several clients get the best Home Owner's Insurance policies from Liberty Mutual lately. If you need a recoomendation you can call me at 323.762.2575 or email me at ryan@rdgla.com

With Gratitude,
Ryan Ole Hass | MBA

The Red Door Group L.A. | Keller Williams Realty Larchmont
Office | 323.762.2575
http://www.UnlockTheRedDoor.com
http://www.WeLoveLAReferrals.com
118 N. Larchmont Boulevard
Hancock Park, CA 90004
CA DRE License # 01417826
Web Reference: http://www.rdgla.com
Hi Coco,

I am both real estate and insurance agent and I specialize in home,renter, commercial, and business insurance. Based on my experience and with $ 30,000 coverage, annual premium is between $ 100 to $ 150 for renter insurance. If you are interested or have more specific coverage needs, please feel free to contact me.

Daniel Choi
Newpac Insurance Services
213-820-7509
3255 Wilshire Blvd # 611
Los Angeles, CA 90010
E-mail Nick Sobleski, great guy and have know him for 17 years.
nsoboleski@selectquote.com
If you are renting a house or apartment in the Los Angeles metropolitan area, it's smart to have renters insurance. Living in this town is expensive enough without having to face the daunting prospect of trying to replace all your belongings lost in a fire or pay the medical bills of a friend who slipped and fell in your LA apartment. For a very reasonable rate, you can have the peace of mind of knowing you are protected with excellent Los Angeles renters insurance. At the very least, if you never have to file a claim you will at least know you are prepared should trouble arise. A good renters insurance plan is obviously not something you hope to use; on the contrary, most of us hope we will never have to file a claim against our policy. Los Angeles renters insurance is more like a safety net, something you carry just in case.
There are several ways to save on the cost of your California renters insurance policy. If you have life, health or car insurance, consider bundling these all together, along with the cost of your renters coverage, to get a discount. Even if it isn't possible to do this, it is usually less expensive to have your car coverage and renters insurance through the same company. Most companies that offer California renters insurance want as much of your business as possible and will generally offer customers a financial incentive to achieve that.
I'd think the insurance will cost you $15-$20/month.
Hi Coco,

You are so smart to think about protecting your assets in your home. Check with different insurance companies about rates for renters insurance. Your car insurance company may be able to provide you with a package deal.
Dear Coco,
Like previously stated, it all depends what are your personal properties. If you need a quote, I could refer you to some one at Farmers Insurance or just contact them.

http://www.farmersagent.com/ediaz1

If you ever decide to buy a property in Los Angeles area, please let me know.

Best wishes 4 all,
Doug Perez
(323) 285-8864
Depending on what valuable assets you have in the house. It should not cost you more than 200 dollars per year. Shop around and you could get quotes online,.