Home Insurance in 11778>Question Details

justb, Home Owner in Wading River, NY

How come its so tricky to get homeowner's insurance, like you've gotta know someone?

Asked by justb, Wading River, NY Sun Jan 29, 2012

Answers

9
Allison Fishwick’s answer
Homeowner's Insurance should be very easy to obtain. If you cannot find information online, call numbers for national companies such as AAA or Progressive. If you are running into problems due to credit, these national agencies should be able to refer you to an agency that will suit your needs. Also ask friends, family and neighbors or coworkers for referrals.

Good luck!!
Shop around go on line they have sites where they can give you 5 different prices at once. good luck
I can't imagine that this kind of problem exists, but I can certainly make several recommendations to you, including my personal homeowner insurance agent.

Feel free to contact me for information: Gail@GailGladstone.com 631-425-6150
Very odd you should be able to get homeowner's insurance through any local insurance agency. Is there some reason you are having a problem?
Not sure acquiring homeowner's insurance is tricky; if you need recommendations feel free to contact me directly.
Interesting . . . . . I've never heard of anyone having a hard time getting insurance!
Web Reference: http://www.JimMcCowan.com
I will be glad to give you local reputable insurance company's name and contact #. Please feel free to call 631-889-2997.
Go to a reputable insurance carrier and they will be very happy to get you insurance. Allstate and State Farm which have been the predominating underwriters have closed off most of their new business as they are over saturated in most areas. If you need the names of a few Insurance Agencies, I will be happy to share them with you.
You should be able to contact a local insurance agent for help. Have you tried that?