Home Insurance in Eustis>Question Details

Clark Maiura…, Home Buyer in Eustis, FL

Home insurance for 250K home...it's about $1,000 / yr in OH. Can anyone provide a rough amount for a FL home?

Asked by Clark Maiurano, Eustis, FL Sun Mar 17, 2013

This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3101845198-1930-Country-Club-…

Ray And Karen Levy’s answer
Hi Clark,

It varies a great deal depending on the age of the home.

The newsest homes in our area meet all the latest wind requirements so you get a discount right off the top.

With the right home you should be able to acheive a similar rate to the one in Ohio.

Hillcrest insurance is local and understands this market very well. They can be reached at 352-383-8164.

Because we are in the center of the state our coverages are some of the lowest anywhere.

If you should decide to learn more about our very special area please don't hesitate to contact me for more details.

You can read my reccomendations on Trulia if you want to check me out.

Take care,

Ray Levy
Coldwell Banker Camelot Realty
Mount Dora, FL 32757
Closing on a home 3/20. $262,000 home is being quoted $1,500 - $1,700. For 4/3 pool home. hope this is helpful . Tim Cantrell Re/Max Realty Centre.