Monty Prevatt, Other/Just Looking in Waco, TX

Does any one know the flood insurance Price range in Bimini Bay!?

Asked by Monty Prevatt, Waco, TX Mon Mar 24, 2014

Answers

3
The elevations have changed across the local map by appx 2 feet. New mapping appx a year ago.
That area is the highest in Apollo Beach.
I would call Lisa @ East Bay Insurance for any insurance needs. They are located in Apollo Beach and know everything about their community.

List Hast
813-645-2502
Monty,

The insurance is based off age, size and location of the house. The value of the home is also a factor. Your Realtor should be able to recommend a few insurance Agents that would give you a quote or estimate. If you are not working with a Realtor, please feel free to call me for assistance. I can be reached on my cell at 813-352-6219 or via email at TracyHoytRealtor@gmail.com

Respectfully,
Tracy Hoyt
Flood insurance is based off the property value, elevation and baseline. East Bay insurance can lead you in the right direction. You will need a flood survey to get an accurate quote. Two homes sitting next to another could have thousands of dollars difference in price. In addition to this a past policy will have no relevance to your new one. Be careful and ask a lot of questions before you make any offers. http://www.TampaMarketLeaders.com

I am here to help.
Flag Mon Apr 7, 2014