Home Insurance in Snell Isle>Question Details

Voices Member,  in

Anyone have 'ballpark' estimate of Homeowners insurance on a 2/2/ condo snell isle? thanks in any case.... I will call a broker,,,, someday. ..

Asked by Voices Member, Sat Sep 14, 2013

Answers

1
Homeowner insurance is a complicated formula, based on the value of the property, the value of the things inside -- in other words, your stuff -- the condition of the property (especially the roof), where the property is located -- flood risk zone? what is the elevation? -- claim history, etc., etc., etc. It's less about how many beds and baths than what it would cost to replace. There's no "ball park" because no two properties are alike. Even two houses next door to each other with exactly the same footprint, in the same condition, etc., could have vastly different insurance costs. Pick a property you are interested in purchasing, then call an insurance broker for an estimate -- which could end up being much more, or less, following the insurance inspection results.

You ask about condo insurance in Snell Isle, parts of which are in a higher risk flood zone than other parts. Many condo associations provide insurance, at least for the building. You might need only to cover content and liability. But this varies form property to property. Again, you will need to pick a specific address to get an estimate.

I'd be happy to recommend a reliable insurance broker if you contact me. Let me know if I can help you find a great property.

Elaine

At your service!

Elaine

Elaine Cloud Goller, Real Estate Consultant
Realtor® Certified SFR® & BPOR®*

Taking the drama out of real estate

* Short Sale & Foreclosure Resource® and Broker Price Opinion Resource®
are certifications earned through specialized education and experience and are among the few recognized by the National Association of Realtors®

ecgoller@yahoo.com
Cell: (727) 235-8719
Office: (727) 367-3756
Fax: (727) 367-6170
http://www.onereallady.com
http://elainesellspinellas.mfr.mlxchange.com/

Keller Williams Realty - Suncoast
263 Corey Avenue, St. Pete Beach FL 33706
Each office is independently owned & operated