Home Buying in Summerlin>Question Details

Buyit4ward, Real Estate Pro in Austin, TX

zip codes for Summerlin area

Asked by Buyit4ward, Austin, TX Mon Jul 9, 2012

What are the zip codes that cover Summerlin area. I am looking to buy a condo for investment in the area. Paying cash for the property so budget is limited. No mtg!

Answers

7
Mark Fleysher, MBA’s answer
Learn everything about Summerlin, see current and historic Summerlin market trends, and see available Summerlin homes for sale here:

http://sellstatedeluxe.com/summerlin-villages-communities-an…

Call me, I can help with your Summerlin home sale or purchase!
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Aug 9, 2013
Hello Dennyne,

I am probably the lone dissenter here, but please consider my contrarian point of view on this one. First let me say, I love Summerlin. It is without a doubt one of the finest communities in the United States, and has won awards several years running as a planned community.

But, if you are an investor AND your budget is limited, you may want to think twice about considering only the Summerlin area which is among the most expensive properties in Las Vegas? No doubt you have heard how wonderful Summerlin is, and what a great place it is to live, but if it is appreciation and/or cash flow you are looking for, other areas will likely give you a bigger bang for your buck. If you only want bragging rights about owning in high priced and popular Summerlin, stick with those zip codes. Now, this may generate more than a few dissenters, but right now, due to the popularity (read that - feeding frenzy) and cash buyers in Summerlin, the prices are quite frankly, being pushed ahead of the market at very least, and overpriced at worst, especially when compared to other parts of the Valley. If you are more future oriented in your investment strategy, let's consider someplace more apt to favor both your criteria and your budget.

If you want to drill down into the data and learn more on why Summerlin may not be the best place for investing, please feel free to ask.

Best of luck and thanks for reading.

Steve Matthews
702-491-4663
steve@reovegas.com
so what areas would be still underpriced and be an "easier" place to rent out for rental retirement income. thx.Philip
Flag Tue Apr 26, 2016
Summerlin zip codes are 89128, 89134, 89135, 89138, 89144....

Summerlin is one of the nicest communities in all of the Las Vegas area and is very stable and settled. I specialize in representing buyers here and also live here.

E-mail me at LouisAsmo@yahoo.com and I will help you find a great condo in Summerlin ASAP.

Louis J. Asmo, REALTOR
PROMINENET Realty Group, LLC
cell 702-580-6101
http://AceofHeartsRealEstate.com
We currently manage over 350 homes/condos for our investors with only 15 vacencies. We specialize working with the buyer/investor. 75% of our inventory of investment properties are in Summerlin. I would prefer sharing these zip codes we focus on via email or by phone. We have some other specific criteria we use for our investors I will share with you as well. We can assist with every details from start to finish and can manage property for you if you wish. We've been in Vegas since 1976. We'd love to have your business...Kim and Matt

Matthew D’Ercole
One Source Realty and Management
Cell - 702.501.0973
Website - http://matthewsellslasvegas.las.mlxchange.com
Here is a SOLD Summerlin 89144 Last sale: $83,000 on Jun 12th, 2012
Status: Sold
Bedrooms: 2
Bathrooms: 2
Property type: Condominium (Residential)
Size: 1,263 sqft

That's a $900 to $1000 a month rental with an excellant appreciation potential.

David Cooper Investor 702-499-7037 Licensed Buyers Agent
Summerlin Zip Codes: 89134, 89135, 89144, 89138
Hope this helps you, should you have further questions please contact me! Thank you for posting and for your time, Raina Musser

raina.musser@gmail.com
The most notable zips are 89138, 89144, 89134, 89135. There are parts of others but these are the main ones.
Ron
702-203-9645