Home Buying in Bethesda>Question Details

Margy Lourie, Renter in Bethesda, MD

you keep connecting me to margy lourie. that is my daughter. I am micki scarf how can I get out of her sight

Asked by Margy Lourie, Bethesda, MD Wed Apr 9, 2014

Answers

3
Hi Margy,

You might be looking for a different forum than this.
Sounds like you're having problems using this site? Are you saying you're logged in under your daughter's name? Just go to the right hand corner, under her name there should be a drop down menu. Go to "LOG OUT". Then you can come back and log in under your login & password.

But...then again...you probably won't even get this message since it will be emailed to your daughter.
Hi Margy,

I'm not sure exactly what you mean here as far as "connecting" or getting out of her sight.... Are you trying to find a realtor? Or get pre-approved to buy a property, or....?

Please make sure that you speak with an experienced lender who will lay out various options and intelligently discuss the pros and cons of each with you.

Your pre-approval should reflect in writing that all financial documents have been reviewed. This will make for less stress and potential issues during the process as well as make it more likely for a seller to accept your offer on the home you want.

I am available to help you at your convenience if you wish.

I also offer credit score improvement programs for free while we work on your mortgage.

If you like my answer above, consider clicking on a “Thumbs Up” or “Best Answer”

Robert L. Hanson
Gladewater National Bank
First Time Homebuyer Specialist

Direct: 240-752-7549 Cell: 301-651-7822
Email: robertlh66@verizon.net
NMLS# 695929

Rate quote or live chat with me at the link below:

http://www.loansfromrob.com/quote/

Robert L. Hanson
Gladewater National Bank
First Time Homebuyer Specialist

Direct: 240-752-7549 Cell: 301-651-7822
Email: robertlh66@verizon.net
NMLS# 695929

http://www.loansfromrob.com/quote/