Home Buying in Escondido>Question Details

aishaclayton, Renter in Escondido, CA

yes in escondido would be nice dont have a pet but plan on getting a small dog im looking for a 3 or 4 bedroom 3 bath

Asked by aishaclayton, Escondido, CA Thu Aug 9, 2012

Answers

2
If you havent found your dream home yet. I would love to help. I am a Real Estate agent and I have lived in Escondido for 7 years. I know what the different parts of escondido can offer you. Please feel free to contact me at Krystal@sdhomes.com. My services are free to you as a homebuyer.
I would love to assist you in finding just the perfect home in escondido...I have been working exclusively with buyers only for over 26 years and I am confident I can find just what you are looking for...

I would love to hear your wishlist...everything you want your new home to be...please contact me at your earliest convenience so we can discuss all your options in greater detail...I look forward to hearing back from you soon...fondly,

LINDA ROSE
EXIT STEPPING STONE REALTY
760 274 3714
LINDATROSE@AOL.COM
DRE # 001250853