Home Buying in Indianapolis>Question Details

Doug Goins, Renter in Indianapolis, IN

yes i Am looking to buy a new house in the following areas i have searched in indiana ?? /..wondering if i qualify? help me ???

Asked by Doug Goins, Indianapolis, IN Fri Mar 21, 2014

Answers

7
doug,

what areas are you looking at i n indiana in indpls we have 33 offices and partners in all areas outside indpls and across the country let me know what you are looking for

mike mc cormick
495-0452 cell
240-6420 office
mmccormick@callcarpenter.com email
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Mar 22, 2014
Hi Doug,

If I can't get you approved through my network of lenders, no one can! Give me a call to discuss your situation, and figure out a solution.

Thank you.

Avery Garrett, Realtor
317-721-2274
soldbyavery@gmail.com
Read my reviews, search for homes (including bank-owned foreclosures), or find out what your home is worth at http://www.SoldByAvery.net
Web Reference: http://www.soldbyavery.net
Doug,
I work with lenders that will help you get your pre-approval and will help you through entire loan process in conjuction wirh me. You may qualify for many first time buyer incentives, grants, etc that help your purchase price and make it affordable for you. Feel free to contact me at 317-513-0865 or email pargejune.remax@comcast.net
Parge June
I work hand in hand with my mortgage partners, which is imperative during
the closing process. If you need assistance getting
pre-approved for a home mortgage, please let me know. I can definitely guide you through the process and put you i touch with experts.

I would encourage you to set up a time to discuss so I know what your needs are exactly and can go from there to get pre qualified and approved for a mortgage.
thank you for contacting me through Trulia.

Shaila Melanta
Coldwell Banker Kaiser
Mobile: (317) 985-4440
Office: (317) 844-1131
Fax: (317) 843-8450
12401 Old Meridian Street
Carmel, IN 46032
Shaila.Melanta@ColdwellBanker.com
http://Www.homesaleindy.com. Powerful search tools. I have several bankers I work with
Hi Doug,

I have various lenders I work with. Would love to learn more about your needs to see which one you would be the better fit for.

Thank you!!!
Tiff Atkinson
Real Estate Broker
Carpenter Realtors
317-612-4546
tatkinson@callcarpenter.com
In order to see if you would qualify for a mortgage you should speak to a lender like myself. One of the first steps to buying a home would be to speak with a lender that best fits your situation to get pre-qualified. Then when you do apply for a loan, lenders like myself will need to look at several different things if you are trying to prequalify for a loan. We will need to analyze your assets, credit, expenses, income, debt, employment, down payment, etc. Once you have a pre-approval then you can start submitting offers to houses that you would like to buy. I would recommend that you speak with a lender as soon as you can. The lender can then check out your finances to see if there is anything you would need to fix. So when the time comes to buy, you should be completely ready. Either way, the best thing for you to do is to speak with a knowledgeable lender like myself to see if you can get started on financing a new home. If you need additional assistance, feel free to reach out. Good luck!

Brian Nguyen
Sr. Mortgage Banker
NMLS # 659743
Phone: 949.667.2887
brian.nguyen@nafinc.com