Home Buying in Seattle>Question Details

Trips2go, Home Buyer in Poulsbo, WA

writing a VA contract for first time?

Asked by Trips2go, Poulsbo, WA Wed Apr 10, 2013

, how to determine what loan cost provision amount should read(statement that will have seller responsible for closing amount),is it best to increase selling price to make up for this difference?

Answers

2
I would agree with Dan. Assuming you're an agent, talk to your managing broker about your issue. Assuming you're a buyer, I would contact an agent to write up the contract for you.
Trips,
Are you an agent? Do you have a managing Broker?
VA is a 0 down financing option available to qualified Veterans. The buyer or the seller can pay closing costs, but to the seller it's equal to a discount.
The seller will also be required to repair anything that the appraiser deems a health or safety issue for the financing to be completed.
While I don't mind being helpful, there is more then I can explain here and a conversation with an experienced agent or the managing broker should happen before you submit this offer.