Boobie94, Home Buyer in Eastwick/Southwest P...

would the owners consider renting these properties?

Asked by Boobie94, Eastwick/Southwest Philadelphia, Philadelphia, PA Fri Mar 11, 2011

the houses that are for sale in southwest phila. would the owners consider renting the property

Answers

4
If the properties have been on the market awhile, it can not hurt to ask. Worse they can do is say no. Plus, if it has been on the market awhile, the owner may be happy to rent it out at this point. Really depends on the situation. Like I said though, it cant hurt to ask. If you need any help, feel free to call me at 2158405349.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Mar 12, 2011
Check out our site! >>>>>>>>> http://www.phillystoprenting.com
It never hurts to ask. We've had sellers that were completely against renting but opted to do so anyway after the listing didn't sell at their asking price and they were unable to lower it.
Keep in mind that most owners if listed on the market would rather sell outright rather than rent, however one never knows, therefore consider working with an agent of your own.