Home Buying in North Dallas>Question Details

Miriam  Sche…, Renter in Dallas, TX

would the owners consider owner financing?

Asked by Miriam Schecter, Dallas, TX Sun Jan 27, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3101717164-12633-Sunlight-Dr-…

Answers

5
Hi Miriam,

Owner financing is rare but its not impossible.

Have you look into traditional financing? It will be the cheapest way and safest way to get in your own home.

I would be more than happy to email you my lenders contact. You can email me at dixondfw@gmail.com

Dixon
http://www.findyourtexashome.com
Miriam,

Be very careful with owner financing. So many scams that just get both you and the seller in trouble. Most of the really good real estate lawyers I know never recommend this.

If you are not ready to buy I suggest leasing cheap until you are in a position to do it the right way.

Most owners can't owner finance though. They don't own the house, still have a loan, and it violates the terms of their loan to attempt this. Plus they need the money from the sell to go buy the next house.
Bruce Lynn, Real Estate Pro in Coppell, TX
Hi Miriam,

Seller financing may be an option that some sellers would consider in the present market.

Not all MLS listings that us Realtors have access to will state whether owner financing is available. We can however, contact the cooperating broker and ask them to communicate to their seller that we have a buyer looking for owner financing, and proceed from there if the seller is willing to entertain financing.

If you're currently not working with a realtor, shoot me an email and I will be glad to help. I can also provide you all the information you may need to make it a home search as easy and smooth as can be.

Thank you and I look forward to working with you!

Melissa Trang, GRI
Ebby Halliday, REALTORS®
Direct: (469) 766-3888
Email: melissatrang@gmail.com

Start your home search, today! @ http://www.melissatrang.ebby.com
Seller Financing is a possibility if the circumstances are right. Have you seen the house yet? Would be best to go look at the house first to determine if you even like it. I have an owner considering selling his house nearby that might consider.

Let me know if i can help.

Kevin M. McGovern
CELL/TEXT 214-649-4446

Keller Williams Dallas- Park Cities
kevinmcgovernrealtor@gmail.com
dallastxareahomesearch.com
Hi kevin, I spoke with you the other day, there is another house on Sunlight Drive asking in 500's that I know is empty, I was at the open house. The owner was an elderly lady and she went to live with her children, maybe they would consider owner financing? Thanks for your time. I know it's a long shot.
Miriam 732 644 1052.
Flag Mon Jan 28, 2013
Probably not. Pick 1 Realtor to work with only and find a home for you.

Kenny
Turtle Creek Realty